1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am working as Trainee Associate at EY. On a day-to-day basis, I work on different clients, helping my teams to audit their accounts and financial statements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my teamwork skills as I am always working in teams, I have gained confidence due to constantly working with new people and speaking to clients.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it most of the time, but sometimes there is a lot of work to do which involves working very long hours. The people make it an enjoyable experience though!
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Within the teams I work with, I feel valued and it is always helpful receiving feedback.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think it is very organise and is well structured, spreading the exams out evenly over the programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive a sufficient amount.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I think we receive an adequate amount of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I do struggle sometimes as living in London is very expensive, but without a degree, I am not sure I can expect much more.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes- I particularly think the EY sports team are a good idea to bring employees together outside the working environment.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I enjoy working at the firm due to the people, the opportunities at such a large firm and the overall positive working environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Make sure you read about the firm and understand the business before applying.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!