Trainee Associate at EY

School Leaver Programme
23rd June 2015

Connect with EY

7.1/10

I am working as Trainee Associate at EY. On a day-to-day basis, I work on different clients, helping my teams to audit their accounts and financial statements

I have developed my teamwork skills as I am always working in teams, I have gained confidence due to constantly working with new people and speaking to clients.

I enjoy it most of the time, but sometimes there is a lot of work to do which involves working very long hours. The people make it an enjoyable experience though!

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

Within the teams I work with, I feel valued and it is always helpful receiving feedback.

I think it is very organise and is well structured, spreading the exams out evenly over the programme.

We receive a sufficient amount.

I think we receive an adequate amount of support.

I do struggle sometimes as living in London is very expensive, but without a degree, I am not sure I can expect much more.

Yes- I particularly think the EY sports team are a good idea to bring employees together outside the working environment.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *

I enjoy working at the firm due to the people, the opportunities at such a large firm and the overall positive working environment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *

Make sure you read about the firm and understand the business before applying.