1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Business Admin- Ensuring all paper work is up to date and filed correctly, answer phones either taking orders or dealing with enquiries, making phone calls to customers. Ensuring the banking is done efficiently.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my customer service skills face to face and over the phone.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy every aspect of my job.
4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?
I feel very valued as without a Business Admin there is no business being generated.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very organized and structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] was very helpful, every problem I had she dealt with it personally, I appreciate everything she has done for me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I couldn't be more grateful for the support my employer has given me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is very generous.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
At Howdens they look after there staff very well, it is one of the best companies to work for
9. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend?
The possibilities of progress within the company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery?
That its worth applying for.
More from Howdens JoineryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!