1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Attend lectures and take exams required to pass the year. In addition to this, must attend my placement at PWC when required.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt to make more effective notes and exam technique in order to cover the most important topics before an exam in a shorter space of time than I could have done previously.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
For what you get out of it, which is a job offer with pwc given that you attain a 2:1, and that you are looking at becoming s chartered accountant within 5 years, the hard work you have to put in is worth it.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I have not yet started placement, but given that they cover all accommodation costs when on placement and that we are paid, I do feel valued by the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite well structured. The support network is there if needed (i.e. Helpful lecturers) and past exams available so access to what the exam we are supposed to take is available all year which acts as guidance.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lecturers are available for help if needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Have not started work yet but training sessions have provided guidance.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Societies at pwc exist and within university societies can be joined.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a fantastic course which offers one of the fastest ways to become a charted accountant as well as employment with one of the big four.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
During the assessment day just be yourself.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...