1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a Day-to-Day basis I assist my team with Analytical Analysis, contract support and supplier engagement.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many new contractual skills including a lot of legalisation. I also have massively improved my Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint proficiency.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I genuinely enjoy my programme, I have a good working environment with an enriching development programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I have always said I feel valued by Fujitsu to the point were I don't ever consider myself an Apprentice.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have half yearly reviews of my apprenticeship and weekly meetings with my Line Manager, all this helps find what is best for me to develop.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was provided with a lot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive day to day support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I have a lot of travel costs living so far away from the office, expenses can be tight.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have taken part in many out of office activities such as touring the houses of parliament and meeting the prime-minister.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
Be yourself, and ready to learn.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!