1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am in the small app and software development team. a lot of my daily tasks include support for out existing apps.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt SQL, developed my understanding of C# and also learnt about other things such as SSIS and MVC
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy day to day work at 3M, it is a good company and has a good atmosphere.
4. How valued do you feel by 3M UK?
I have regular catch-up meetings with my manager in order to review my progress and ensure that I can be kept busy. They also try to get me onto as many different projects as possible so I can extend my knowledge.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my program is organised will with blocks of training at the QA centre then blocks of being at work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get regular visits from someone at QA to keep up to date on my progress.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All support I could want is there if I need it. All my colleagues are available to help and support me as and when I need it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am able to travel and live socially of what I am paid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are opportunities such as MNF(Monday night football) and work socials.
9. Would you recommend 3M UK to a friend?
It's a good place to work and has a lot of things to learn.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M UK?
take the application process seriously and answer any and all questions as best you can. in the interview process make sure you're confident.
More from 3M UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!