1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Attend college to study an HNC in mechanical engineering.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. as I have a minimal knowledge in the subject, everything that I have learnt have been useful skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my job
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel extremely valued. For my first placement, I have been personally requested by one of the managers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good. I am looking forward to starting my placement
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
\room for a little bit of improvement.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Currently difficult as I have moved out. Will be better with annual pay rises
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not currently. Will be next year.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I love the job and it's amazing for anyone who is engineering minded.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Let them know about your passion for the company.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!