1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadow technicians on jobs provided at start of the day and get involved where possible.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Instrumentation isn't a subject that gets taught in school so most of the knowledge gained is fresh. Developed hand skills such as filing, sawing etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very enjoyable as it provides a wide variety of jobs
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
Very as a lot of effort has been placed on the apprenticeship scheme to produce quality technicians capable of performing the job to a high standard.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The guidelines are clearly shown for what is expected on each year of the scheme
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If there is any issues then there is always someone that is willing to provide assistance
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
An adequate amount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary given allows suitable living and savings to be met
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
They provide a few oppurtinities on the forum
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Interesting, well paid job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!