1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
To generate sales and accounts from phone calls using the WEK system. Doing general admin duties such as filing, cash and banking and serving on the counter ect.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How to generate more link sales. Develop customer telephone skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot.
4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?
I feel valued by my depot
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organized
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support was given from both the company trainer and apprentice trainer
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support is received from my line manager and all the other staff.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well as apprentice pay doesn't stretch too far
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes because of the incentive scheme we have many nights out and trips to enjoy .
9. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend?
The company is very proactive and rewarding. They provide lots of training, support and incentives.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery?
Be confident, motivated and willing to work well within a team
More from Howdens JoineryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!