1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
the team that i work in are responsible for all of the works that are being carried out on site, therefore it involves a lot of attending meetins,meeting new people and seeing the project happen on the shop floore.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
gained construction and industrial knowledge.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very much, there are lots of interesting jobs out there for us to try.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
i feel valued as i am doing meaningful work and have responsibilities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme is clearly structured and laid out before you start in the workpalce, so that there isnt any confusion.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
there is a lot of support available if you need it, the tutors and staf are helpful with this.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my department give me a lot of support, constantly reviewing my rpogress and giving me new tasks to try and develop myself.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary meets my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are oportunities to travel with my work.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a good company, that pays well, has a good first year training and a large variety of jobs from manufacturing to sales and finance.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
be honest about yourself - its much easoer to speak the truth than to tell a lie.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!