1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Smart Futures program. Three weeks experience. Week one - team building, interactive workshops, visits. Week two - business knowledge, IT education, client meals. Week three - work experience on tax service line completing various tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Confidence and cooperation. Better understanding of the internal workings of a company.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has been tremendously beneficial to my overall character and I hope to return there in the near future.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Wonderful company, great people with a dedication to making the world a better place.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The first two weeks were exceptionally well organised, the third week I found was less so.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Throughout the program there was always someone I could contact if I needed help. I always felt part of the team.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support from all members of the company, no questions went unanswered.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For my specific program it more than met the requirements.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
For my time there not really but this is understandable.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would like anyone to experience what I did as I believe it would benefit them equally as much as it has me.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Ask lots of questions and do not be afraid to get stuck in.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!