1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
undertaking routine maintenance and repairing defects of the control and instrumentation systems such as pressure, level, temperature and flow equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
a vast array of new skills required for maintenance of the systems but also knowledge of how the system works and interacts with other areas.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i thouroghly enjoy my programme now that i am back on site.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
EDF value each and every person in the same amount irrelevent of job role or personal background.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much and as often as i require it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much and as often as i need it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it is a very well paid scheme
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of clubs are outside of work but the team also enjoys bonding outside of work, often organising days out.
9. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend?
so many oppertunies within EDF energy that there is always a job that best suits you.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy?
every oppertunity that comes your way, try it
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!