1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role at EY involved learning and gaining experience in auditing while performing analytical procedures and year end procedures
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed communication skills and improved my confidence levels in talking to clients
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I,personally, enjoyed the programme so far and I think I will enjoy it later this year as well!
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I feel that EY employee in Cambridge office have been very helpful and very nice to me during my experience! And therefore I feel valued by EY. other than that I have not experienced any opportunities to give a feedback on that.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised. Very intense.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive enough support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive sufficient amount of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs of living in Cambrihde
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think it is a good idea to involve more people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Be prepared to work hard.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!