Apprentice Technician at EDF Energy

Bridgwater
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
16th June 2015

7.0/10

Apprentice Maintenance Technician, carrying out routine maintenance of items of plant.

Have developed knowledge of plant and hand on experience with tools and equipment. An understanding of electrical principles has been developed.

I enjoy my day to day work and look foward to progressing throughout the company on a long, interesting and challenging career path.

4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?

I feel that as an apprentice i get treated and respected by everyone throughout EDF energy.

My program could do with more structure to make better use of our time available.

Training seems to be organised through everyone but the training department, i think more time should be spent delivering communication and training needs.

I recieve a healthy ammount of support from my employer in everything i do, they are currently supporting me to start my HNC to better my performance and hopefully allow career progression.

I feel i get paid well to carry out the work, and try my hardest at all times to justify this.

I have not really looked into the opportuinities outside of work.

9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *

I feel the career path taken sahould be succesfull and help to support me to achieve the goals i have set both in work and my personal life.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *

Spend time to know the company and the specifics of the area of work you are applying for. Safety is our overiding priority.