1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am a nursery assistant, i take care of the children needs and i do activities to help the children learning and understanding.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i am currently qualifying for my level 3, so that will be a big skill that i have gained. i have and am still learning a lot from just working in the room.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy work i enjoy working with the team in the room I'm in and i feel that we work great as a team as we bounce of each other and all get on long great.
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
I feel very valued at Asquith, my manager show huge appreciation for the work that i do. And gives complements that she happy with the room that i work in.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is well structured, when i meet my assessor there is a clear structure and plan that she showed me which helps me focus on what i need to be doing. there is a a lot of documents that i was given to help with my coursework. There was mentioned that i was going to have a change in assessor and i emailed to ask if a change has been made and i still don't know if i have a new assessor or not.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is very supportive, when i meet her it very easy to talk to her about anything I'm find hard. but i have emailed her about when we are meeting again but i haven't heard back.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a lot of support from my employer i feel really easy to talk to them. If have anything question i asked my manager and she takes on and finds the answer for me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As I have a baby if it wasn't for my partner earning a decent amount i wouldn't be able to afford living cost and it would be very difficult
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not any that I'm aware of.
9. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend?
Because is like a family everyone is friendly and its nice to go to work as you know you have friendly faces to see.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
my only advice is that just be yourself and be honest as i came to Asquith with nothing and they gave me a job as a supply and now i am qualifying and I'm a now part of a team in a room.
More from Bright Horizons Family SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!