Nursery Assistant at Asquith Day Nurseries

Kingston
£700 monthly
16th June 2015

7.8/10

i am a nursery assistant, i take care of the children needs and i do activities to help the children learning and understanding.

i am currently qualifying for my level 3, so that will be a big skill that i have gained. i have and am still learning a lot from just working in the room.

I do enjoy work i enjoy working with the team in the room I'm in and i feel that we work great as a team as we bounce of each other and all get on long great.

4. How valued do you feel by Asquith Day Nurseries?

I feel very valued at Asquith, my manager show huge appreciation for the work that i do. And gives complements that she happy with the room that i work in.

The program is well structured, when i meet my assessor there is a clear structure and plan that she showed me which helps me focus on what i need to be doing. there is a a lot of documents that i was given to help with my coursework. There was mentioned that i was going to have a change in assessor and i emailed to ask if a change has been made and i still don't know if i have a new assessor or not.

My training provider is very supportive, when i meet her it very easy to talk to her about anything I'm find hard. but i have emailed her about when we are meeting again but i haven't heard back.

I have a lot of support from my employer i feel really easy to talk to them. If have anything question i asked my manager and she takes on and finds the answer for me.

As I have a baby if it wasn't for my partner earning a decent amount i wouldn't be able to afford living cost and it would be very difficult

Not any that I'm aware of.

9a. Would you recommend Asquith Day Nurseries to a friend? *

Because is like a family everyone is friendly and its nice to go to work as you know you have friendly faces to see.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Asquith Day Nurseries? *

my only advice is that just be yourself and be honest as i came to Asquith with nothing and they gave me a job as a supply and now i am qualifying and I'm a now part of a team in a room.