1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
training as a machinist my role is to work on projects primarily produced by lathes or milling machines.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt alot of new skill making myself very competant.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i look forward to working every day.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
i feel everyone is considered valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
everything is very orgnised with a set programme throughout the year.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots of support is given to me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
alot of support and motivation
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is very well paid for my age and as an apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are lots.
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
it is considered one of the best apprenticeships in the country.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
focus on teamwork.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!