1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Attend university as a normal first year student would ensuring I achieve at least a 2:1
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Going to uni has improved my social skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy being treated as a normal student for first year
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Valued as they have supported me throughout the year and offered help if I did need it
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Seems well organised however it seems like not all information on how the programmes works has been given
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A good amount
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Same as above
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Currently do not know
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Currently only first year so I do not know
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I feel like this programme will place me in a lot better position than if I was doing a normal degree
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Definitely do it if you are thinking about going into accountancy
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!