1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As an intern we are expected to get hands-on experience on project work whilst also building essential business skills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
We have been engaged in learning corporate skills including presentations, note-taking in a meeting and the crucial task of networking effectively
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme is immensely enjoyable as we are given real work and genuine insight so there is no element of being patronised
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Very much so- they put a lot into ensuring each individual is helped by mentor schemes which aid the transition into work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised - we have dates and event information in extreme advance of the event
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support - we have numerous networks of contacts that allow us to communicate any possible issues
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot through channels and feedback schemes
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's perfect as it gives me enough as a student to have a comfortable university life
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities to fast track into certain schemes
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The corporate structure is underlined with a friendly environment and it's an ideal work place
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Never doubt yourself - you may not think its for you as you are qualified enough but EY make the work accessible to anyone who has the ability to do it
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!