1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Depending on the team I could be processing trades or looking into risks of markets
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt lots f knowledge from sponsored exams and confidence in the workplace
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme as it develops you continuously.
4. How valued do you feel by Fidelity International?
I feel my input is valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised and structured as it has been going on for years.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training provider assists largely in completing the NVQ level 3.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Plenty of support is given when you first start until you are competent in your role
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not too many
9a. Would you recommend Fidelity International to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Continuous development, learn, develop and progress while being paid.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fidelity International? *
Understand what Fidelity do (especially in ISFA) and make sure you want a career in this industry.
More from Fidelity InternationalMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!