1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Looking after children and making sure they are safe,secure,developing well and learning.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot more on the eyfs and how the nursery runs on a day to day basis.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Learning about the different areas of development and learning process as well as understanding a lot more on policies and procedures.
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
Not very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised and very easy to understand.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Hopefully once qualified shall receive a pay rise.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
None that I'm aware of.
9a. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Sometimes I feel they don't help or support you much and when resources need replacing they take a while on replacing them.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions? *
Be ready and willing to interact with children and be there to help and support them.
More from Bright Horizons Family SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!