1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work with staff and clients to provide assurance services
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed communication and time management skills as well as technical abilities on software such as Excel
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I found the mix of placement and university a great, rewarding balance that suited me perfectly.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
With reviews at the end of each job, you feel valued as your strengths and development points are identified.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Great balance between studying and putting what you have studied into practice.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The accessibility of support allowed me to always feel comfortable, even at the start when I was struggling to adapt to the new environment
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The networks within PwC ensure there is always someone there to help you with any advice or issues you may have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very competitive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are regular company events like sports and volunteering in the local community.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The networks and opportunities within PwC are second to none.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Do your research! There is plenty of information about the application process and assessment days out there, you just have to go and find it!
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!