1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes in terms of Mechanical Engineering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Yes I do enjoy my programme on a day to day basis.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At times there are lapses in the organisation at times.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I feel that we are well looked after by our training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Any issues are normally all resolved.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am paid a very good salary for my apprenticeship.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes sometimes there are life skills oppurtunities.
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great opportunity for all young people if interested.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Learn about the company and how we operate.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!