1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Field Technician, installation and service in the telecomunication industry
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes learnt many things in my apprenticship and given the confidence to be able to go out there and do it my self
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Working on day to day base job meeting new people, work as a team but on your own all day, great company to be working at, met my expectations really well and yes i am enjoying it
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
all my managers from AFMS to apprentice managers treat me equal as any other qualified tech
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
oragnised well and structured to plan
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
any time support is needed it is there and also they check up on you if they could help with anything to make sure you get all the support you can
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
manager always phones and asking how im getting on and if there is anything he can help with
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that many
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
could lead to a great career in the futre for them
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
to make sure they try and get in
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!