1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I feel that the advanced apprenticeship i am currently doing is great, however i feel that initially it had been made out to be more than it actually is. This isnt negative, i just think it would have been better to not have dressed the whole apprenticeship up and just show it for what it really is, which is a good scheme.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Definitly, i feel i have gained masses of confidence in and outside of work, i have gained great life skills and technical knowledge.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have throroughly enjoyed this programme, however as i said in the first comment box, i just wish it hadnt been dressed up and initally made out to be more than it is.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
Very valued, EDF definitly look after their employees and put effort and time into developing and looking after the majority of employees.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
vast amounts of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a great amount of support if needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well, i just struggle sometimes with travel costs but that is my choice to live such a distance from my work place
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a great place to work and in the current sitation with a struggle for young people to find jobs its a very secure place to work in terms of knowing your job is secure
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
This scheme is great, its a great oppurtunity and it will develop you as a person, however i would definitly ask for an honest opinion of existing apprentices before choosing it to make sure its right for you.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!