1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My daily tasks involves sorting out and tracking invoices. I also deal with the EPOS trackers and making sure rebates are accruing against the right rebate.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My Excel skills have developed massively since I've joined Unilever. By the end of the apprenticeship, I will be receiving a joint Diploma in Business Admin
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme because I work alongside a really good team full of people who are willing to answer any questions that I have for them.
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
Unilever is really good at recognising people for doing a good job on things.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is really well structured and organise.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We get a lot of support from our training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We get a lot of support from our employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think this really depends, if you're still living with your parents then the salary seems pretty good. But if you live on your own and paying rent and bills etc. you'd feel that you're not being paid enough
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Social events happen quite often in Unilever, whether that's with your team, department or the whole company. It's also really well thought out and people always have a good time.
9. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend?
Because Unilever is a huge global company, and not many people get the opportunity to work for such a huge company, plus you get free Ben&Jerry's everyday
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever?
Be yourself and be confident during the application process. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!