1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently specialising as an aircraft fitting in my apprenticeship
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
So many new skills, learning the fundamentals of basic engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Hands down best decision i've ever made
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
More valued than any other company i have worked for, a huge duty of care is shown with BAE Systems, really feel appreciated every day that i work here.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good structure, plan is set out for the 16 week specialisation plan.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Anything i need, the instructors are there to help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My Employer is my training provider, so ref. answer 6A
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Covers everything i need, and is much more substantial that typical apprenticeships
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many, you just need to be keen enough to look for them or enquire, there is tonnes of knowledge on site, and outside of the training centre is just the beginning.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company, huge duty of care, competitive pay, and earn while you learn a fantastic set of skills
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Be dedicated, the job requires 100% input into the jobs you do, due to the responsibility of it.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!