1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
IT Analyst. The role involves being the link between the technical IT teams and the business users. We provide IT advice and help land IT initiatives within the business
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
ITIL Foundation level. Customer service, better communication skills and varies IT skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot as it has a taught me a lot about how big organisations work. It has also helped me to develop on a personal level - it has given me more confidence.
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
I feel very valued by Unilever. Recent feedback from other Unilever colleagues makes me feel like I am making a difference
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Clear criteria and modules set out for me. Monthly meetings with assessor and apprenticeship adviser.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Monthly meetings with assessor and email/phone calls in-between those meetings.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
100% support from my employer. Again, monthly meetings, similar those with my assessor.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Pay could be a touch better. Just about get from month to month
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Plenty voluntary initiatives, events and activities.
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Unilever is one of the biggest companies in the world. Why wouldn't I?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
Go for it Have confidence in yourself Accept Feedback - if negative turn that into a positive. Take it constructively. Don't be shy!
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!