Nursery Nurse at Asquith Day Nurseries

2009
Raynes Park
10th June 2015

9.4/10

give good day care to children and meet their needs, follow company policies and procideurs, be loving, kind and caring towards children be informative and pleasant to parents and build a good relationship with them, work in a team be helpfull toward work mates.

Yes i have developed existing skills and learnt many newskills and above all boosted my confidence

I enjoy my programm fully and i am very contented and happy to do what i am doing.

4. How valued do you feel by Asquith Day Nurseries?

Asquith has valued my skills and and knowledgeand i feel very fortunate to work for such good company ,I feel very proud and loyaltowards Asquith.

my programm is very well organise and well structured as we have a wonderfull manager and a woderful deputy manager because of our good management i feel we are very well organised.

100% and training provider was was ther when ever i needed help.I felt I could have never done this qualification had i not been with Asquith

I recieve a lot of suppport from my employer . have been supported in many difficult times of my life .

my sallary does not meet my costs very well.

yes we are taken out for team building . Xmas dinner, Evenings out with workmates , rewads for good work

9a. Would you recommend Asquith Day Nurseries to a friend? *

I would recomend Asquith to a frind because it is a good and big copany to work for they provide good opportunities to do qualifictions, they protect you and take care of you in many ways. and because i feel so secure

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Asquith Day Nurseries? *

I would advice them to be prompt and punctual,and and show loyalty towards company.