1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
give good day care to children and meet their needs, follow company policies and procideurs, be loving, kind and caring towards children be informative and pleasant to parents and build a good relationship with them, work in a team be helpfull toward work mates.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have developed existing skills and learnt many newskills and above all boosted my confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programm fully and i am very contented and happy to do what i am doing.
4. How valued do you feel by Asquith Day Nurseries?
Asquith has valued my skills and and knowledgeand i feel very fortunate to work for such good company ,I feel very proud and loyaltowards Asquith.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my programm is very well organise and well structured as we have a wonderfull manager and a woderful deputy manager because of our good management i feel we are very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
100% and training provider was was ther when ever i needed help.I felt I could have never done this qualification had i not been with Asquith
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of suppport from my employer . have been supported in many difficult times of my life .
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my sallary does not meet my costs very well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes we are taken out for team building . Xmas dinner, Evenings out with workmates , rewads for good work
9a. Would you recommend Asquith Day Nurseries to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would recomend Asquith to a frind because it is a good and big copany to work for they provide good opportunities to do qualifictions, they protect you and take care of you in many ways. and because i feel so secure
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Asquith Day Nurseries? *
I would advice them to be prompt and punctual,and and show loyalty towards company.
More from Asquith Day NurseriesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!