1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Financial Analyst, I run reports on a month end basis, I am responsible for 8 reports. When I arrive in the office I will check my emails, if anyone has requested and financials to be analysed I will add them to my daily tasks, analyse them and report back to them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt how to be responsible in a working environment, I've also learnt a lot of accountancy skills and how to use financial software.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love work, I love my team they are really funny and really friendly, 3M is such a good organisation, I love it
4. How valued do you feel by 3M UK?
I feel very valued because; a lot of people will come to me for help with work, I have my own reports that I run and there are a lot of users to these reports, They are so happy with me when I run them. I have also finished a project I created, everyone loves it, It's very useful to them, and to me that makes me feel special and worthy.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured, the course was a little hard to get used to at first because I was not used to going college once every fortnight, and getting intense teaching, but now I have adapted to It I find it very easy.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot, they are always willing to help me, First intuition are a really good training company.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More than enough, my manager supports me in every way possible, even person problems outside of work, I really appreciate my manager he is a very friendly guy, Also a role model in my life.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets them just perfect.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, 3M are always running events.
9. Would you recommend 3M UK to a friend?
It is such a good company, they provide excellent experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M UK?
Be your best!
More from 3M UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!