1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project management trainee with bae systems, this job involves 4 month placements such as project controls, planning and risk, ect.. day to day activities include inputting data into spreadsheets, liasing with stakeholders and providing support.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained confidence and am now more confident with presenting infront of others. it has allowed me to put into practice skills learnt from college into the working environment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enojoy meeting new people and solving new challenges
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
i feel very values as a employee considering i have only just started
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is very well organised as it realised that they need to train new people up as people are ever retiring
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i recieve a lot of support and if i ever need anything there is alwasys someone to go to
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a lot of support is recived
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it is reasonable however could be better pay increases
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are a few
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
it is a friendly environment and people are willing to help
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
put effort into the application form as it is a good working environment and place to be
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!