1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Electrical Maintenance Technician, overhauling motors starter panels and switchgear. Relamping or changing light fittings. Batterys Checks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not very well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as i have passed my NVQ and BTEC so i would say enough
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
pays okay and you get a trade out of the apprenticeship
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!