1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Electrical maintenance technitian, overhauling and testing electrical equipment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, i have developed many skills from panel wiring to fault finding in order to complete my daily tasks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have been given a good oppertunity to learn a trade that i enjoy and interests me.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A resonable amount
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I dont know
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Research the company
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!