1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Electrical maintenance technitian, overhauling and testing electrical equipment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, i have developed many skills from panel wiring to fault finding in order to complete my daily tasks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have been given a good oppertunity to learn a trade that i enjoy and interests me.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A resonable amount
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I dont know
9. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend?
Its a good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy?
Research the company
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!