1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Leading practice to the nursery staff and supporting them with planning, observations and all other aspects of nursery life
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Wide range of skills including time management and organisation of daily tasks as well as the supporting aspect of the role. First aid qualifications and induction training as well as training at support office
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Being able to put all skills into practice each day and being able to use and implement new ideas within the setting
4. How valued do you feel by Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
My manager was very supportive and would always be on hand to offer advice and support throughout my qualification, we would plan what things i needed to do asnd always praised me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program was very structured but did allow the freedom of time when carryign out activities and implementing things.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider was supportive and was on hand to help and advise when needed, i could always email them if needed when i didnt see them and had regular tutorials with them to discuss my progress and if i had an concerns or queries
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support from my manager and regional team, always there for me and able to ask for advice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets my needs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Oppurtunites to attend social events within the staff team if you want to take part like going out for meals, birthdays and christmas parties . We also have open days and staff meetings where we all work together as a team.
9a. Would you recommend Bright Horizons Family Solutions to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Asquith is a great company to work for and is supportive to your proffesional development
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bright Horizons Family Solutions? *
Be happy, also volunteer for things and learn as much as you can
More from Bright Horizons Family SolutionsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!