1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job role is a Marketing Assistant. I am responsible for ordering/sending out product samples, dealing with customer enquiries/complaints. I work closely with brand teams & work with our brand's online content.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Just recently I have learnt how to order samples from abroad & the UK
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme, I learn something new & gain more responsibility every week.
4. How valued do you feel by 3M UK?
I feel quite valued. My colleagues have made me feel welcome, enabling me to settle in easily.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There's a little bit of miscommunication between my recruitment agency, but that's not a big issue. My courses are going well & relate to my job role.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a lot of support from my training provider. I'm constantly in contact with them, and they're only a phonecall away. I have struggled with my exam's a little, but coursework's going great. My assessor is giving me the opportunity to resit the exams which I'm greatful for.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer's are very supportful, not just my employers, other colleagues too.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I'd love to have a little more appearing on my salary, considering we work 36-40 hours a week. However the salary I have at the moment just enough to pay a little rent & for my car.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Maybe, I haven't been aware of these though
9. Would you recommend 3M UK to a friend?
Whether you're part of a recruitment agency, a transfer, a placement student, an apprentice or a 3M employee - you're given the same amount of opportunity's and 3M make you feel right at home.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M UK?
Show enthusiasm, ambition, be yourself & be prepared to get stuck in!