1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helping the technicians with various jobs around the station, whilst building experience in my field
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my skills as a mechanical maintanence apprentice
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i have really enjoyed the apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel that i am a valued member of the EDF Energy team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well structed gearing towards me completing my apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If i ever have problems throughout my apprenticeship there is always someone there to help me out
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer gives me all the support i need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My pay pays for all my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Make sure you try your hardest during the apprenticeship
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!