1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Nuclear Trainee. A nuclear based role with aspects related to Reactor Compartment Build and Test
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many new skills which will be very benificial throughout my career
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
This is varied but the mjority of the time depending on which of my managerial structure im dealing with it is all very good.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
Excellent global company which tries to excel you in every way possible
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
if at first you dont succeed try and try again
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!