1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
going to customers houses and servicing or installing virgin media services
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
so many i cant even count
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
if i had to rate it out of 10... it would be 24/10
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
so much! theres never a scowl or a moan! everyone seems to love working here, and for that reason, everyones happy with everyone! it feels like everybody is all on one level, whether its me, or a HoD! i love it
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
we have a agenda every time we have a study day, which clearly outlines what we are doing for the entire day
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as i ask for! if i need it, i get it! SIMPLE :)
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
same as above! i dont have a bad word about anything
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
pretty well! i have just earned myself a wage increase which is great!! the wages are spot on i think!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
theres loads! i love it
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because, to put it simply,Virgin media are the best!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
just be yourself! you spend a lot of time with your employers so there is no point in lying about yourself
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!