1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working in the training centre to then continue on to site work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, in all aspects of enginering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Only support when needed or in breech of safety
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It suits my needs very well, i am privaledged to be on a good wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes a lot of different oppotunities
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is the best thing that i could have done after school
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Make sure you know your stuff
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!