1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am studying at college full time.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new formulas and how to manage a project myself
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
SO far I am enjoying however I fell very stressed. Not enough free time
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel fairly valued however as I have just started and I am fairly new with not a lot of experience.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There has been a few changes due to lecturers leaving
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider comes in often to see how we are getting on.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
If every I need a hand I can send an email and get a reply as soon as possible.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Living at home I find that it is plenty
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have done STEM fairs.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I found it to be enjoyable. I am treated with respect and like an adult.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
Research the company. Make sure you have an interest in the job and not just the money.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!