Technical Solution Specialist at IBM

Manchester
June 2015

Connect with IBM

9.2/10

My daily tasks alter from day to day. In my current role I am dealing with project office management and my responsibilities involve me dealing with requests from all across the board, this could be on-boarding/off-boarding candidates

My skills in office management have improved dramatically since joining IBM. Joining IBM has given me plenty of opportunities to improve myself were I would struggle to complete on my own or with a smaller business.

The social interaction within my apprentice group is second to none. IBM makes everyone feel valued and important no matter what pay grade you are. As an apprentice it is very rare and quite exciting to be in such an environment.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 9 roles at IBM

4. How valued do you feel by IBM?

IBM treats every employee equally, there are multiple opportunities to get involved.

Th structure and the organisational effort from IBM Foundation, in my eyes, is a significant improvement from what I have seen in my previous roles with other companies. Educational courses are always booked in advance and there are clear step by step guide to ensure that your progress through your apprenticeship effortlessly whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.

N/A

During training courses, they are organised really well to ensure that every apprentice is made to feel understood and at the end a self evaluation is taken to ensure that no apprentice is left in the dark.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 9 roles at IBM

Salary is exceptionally high considering it is an apprentice role. Pay reviews are made every 6 month for 3 years to ensure that your are on course to move into a professional role with a competitive salary

IBM prides themselves on Giveback opportunities including social activities that everyone is made to feel invited to.

9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *

Great company to work for with potential to really increase your carrer

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *