1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
corporation tax return compliance admin take on for new clients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
communication skills, working with different managers lots of internal courses which are good
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
mixture very big step from school
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Very good mentoring system willing to listen if you have problems
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
rotations are well planned in advance. sometimes moved into departments that don't want to go into
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots of college support during exams. exams are very close together, not much revision time
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
mentoring system is good sometimes expectations are high, particularly weekend work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary does meet costs for living in Reading Reading has highest salary outside of London
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of social events meals and drinks out are frequent, but not as frequent as in London
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
lots of opportunities need to consider carefully the big step up from school though
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
very people firm think about if you want to work for such a big organisaiton
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!