1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assembly work of the JSF F35 including drilling, wet assembly and dry assembly.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Throughout my 3 placements so far lots of new skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working on different aspects of aircraft throughout the business
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Yes they make apprentices feel needed.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Clear set out on how to pass the apprenticeship and when deadlines need to be met.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
However much I require if needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not the best.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not to my knowledge.
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
In the long term a very good career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Make good impressions and work hard.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!