1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project Management Trainee role is to support various project management functions in the day to day analysis of progress against the plan, produce metrics and manage stakeholders.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the current scheme as it allows a rotation of job roles within the business to extend my development and knowledge.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There is a set timetable for the rotation of all project management trainees to allow a structure to placements.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Blackpool and Fylde college support students, however, more could be done to further develop their skills
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
BAE try hard to develop employees through various training programmes
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
It is a safe place to work and supports its employees with development
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!