1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
creating ops packs for review meetings updating backlog files updating schedule adherence tracker updating dashboards with latest management figures developing and presenting presentations to team ordering kits for manufacturing maintaining stationery levels producing statistics and laying information out on posters
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
communication team-working learning embracing change time keeping listening
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying the apprenticeship very much so. The 70 mile commute every day is tiring though
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I felt like I was valued as a member of the company from my first day
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well. Robust training programmes and courses and placements were in place from day one
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Plenty of support from assessor and training centre
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Everyone I have come across has been totally helpful and supportive in any aspect of my apprenticeship
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is excellent for an apprenticeship, however the commuting I am doing to Warton from clitheroe is eating up a considerable amount of that
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Plenty of opportunities are provided to apprentices to get involved in extra curricular activites
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
Brilliant training, opportunities, people, facilities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Apply every year until they take you on. It's worth it
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!