1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Project Management trainee, within my role I am distributed across the business to different placements every four months for two and a half years. My placements are Project Management related and this helps me build up a vast array of knowledge within the subject matter, which will benefit me when entering my exit role.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have built up my confidence, presentation , communications , leadership , influencing, problem solving skills to name a few.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy learning the wide range of knowledge which will benefit me when entering a full time role within the business and also doing the degree which will have great value for me. Some placement are really enjoyable whilst others aren't very enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
As I am distributed across the business there are some placements which value me and others which don't, as I am only there for a short period of time so there is only so much that can be taught within the small timeframe.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The scheme is organised in terms of placements being arranged and admin activities such as degree related stuff (transport etc) organised being for me already.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
Depends really what interests them and there motivations in life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Consider whether you are interested in the role or just doing it for money. Those that enjoy the area of work will be more motivated to work.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!