Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

PCFS at BAE Systems

Portsmouth
Sponsored Degree Programme
Competitive
June 2015

9.6/10

Over the 5 year scheme I fulfill 12 months placements across the business gaining exposure to Project Control and Project Management tasks. I am currently in a Project Management role which involves lisaing with internal and external stakeholders and keeping track of project progress.

Communication skills and how to adapt communication methods depending on who I am communicating with

Varied from day to day and the chance being given to me to gain exposure to different working environments.

4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?

Very valued and respected

Very well structured, a bit more time to get things organised between placements would be beneficial,

Very supportive, they are based a large distance to which I am located and they are very contactable by phone or email. They are always happy to help where they can, even on weekends.

There is always someone I can turn to for support and people are very receptive and helpful

I am still living at home so it more than satisfies my needs

Yes there are sporting activites as well as careers fairs to help out with.

9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *

Excellent company who can provide the resources and support required in order to fulfill your career goals.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *

Research all the elements of BAE Systems to find out everything that they do as there may be roles within the company that you wouldn't expect to see.