Terms & Conditions – RMA Virtual Event
RateMyApprenticeship Virtual Event prize promotion terms & conditions
- The prize draw is open to all school students in the UK aged 13 years or over who register for and attend each of the two days (21st and 22nd October 2021) of the Rate My Apprenticeship Virtual Event (except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw). You must be online at 1pm each day of the event in order to be eligible.
- By submitting an entry to the prize draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The prize draw and the Virtual Event are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The closing date of the prize draw is Monday 18th October at 11.59pm. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Five (5) winners in total will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process across both event days [21st October 2021 and 22nd October 2021] (“Draw Dates”).
- The 5 winners will receive a £100 (one hundred pound) voucher for Amazon, iTunes, or such other digital content store reasonably selected by the winner, as the Promoter may agree to in its absolute discretion.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of the event and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice at https://www.ratemyapprenticeship.co.uk/advice/privacy-policy. See also condition 12 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is RMP Enterprise Ltd of 9 Brighton Terrace, Brixton, London, SW9 8DJ